All FVL juniors will be taking either the PSAT or the ASVAB test on Wednesday, October 14 at FVL.
- Room assignments are posted on the Guidance & Media Center windows. The ASVAB test will be held in the Auditorium (1004).
- Report to your testing room no later than 7:45 AM.
- Bring two No. 2 pencils with soft erasers; no pens or mechanical pencils.
- If you are taking the PSAT, bring an acceptable calculator.
- When testing is complete, students will be released from school for the day. It is anticipated that testing may last until 11:30 AM for the ASVAB and 12:15 PM for the PSAT.
- Students are not allowed to have access to phones during this time. Phones should be left in their vehicle or locker at school; they will not be allowed in the rooms. In case of emergency, parents should contact the Guidance Office at 920-560-5117, and we will get a message to them.
You have the option of which test you would prefer to take. If you don't register by September 18, you will automatically be assigned to take the ASVAB test.
- PSAT is the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test. This is recommended for those students planning on attending a 4-year college. Cost for this test is free for the 2020 test date for FVLHS students.
- ASVAB is a multiple-aptitude battery that measures developed abilities and helps predict future academic and occupational success. This is recommended for those students planning on being in the military or going to a technical college. Cost for this test is free.
If you are unsure which test to take, please ask your Guidance Counselor before you complete the registration form.
- Mr. Craig Charron (last name A-L): email@example.com
- Mrs. Amy Gilmet (last name M-Z): firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out this form to register!