Due to the rain before the July 10 date, the High Cliff Golf Course was flooded, and the annual Gold Outing has been rescheduled to Friday, August 14.
If you were unable to join us today, we have room for 7 more teams to sign up! Registration is back open at fvlhs.org through August 10.
If you are currently registered, unable to make this new date, and would like a refund, please contact Megan Beyer at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you can join us in August!
Please note that per restrictions currently in place, we are planning the event as follows:
- Registration from 7-8:15 AM; shotgun start at 8:30 AM
- Food available from the outside grill during the event (all-you-can-eat burgers, brats, and hot dogs) included for each registered golfer; drink tickets are included as usual
- A "goodie bag" for each golfer will have additional snacks and other items
- Hole Prizes will be awarded and Raffle Prizes are available
- Small silent auction of primarily golf packages at the event
- Awards and Prizes given at the end of the event (outside with social distancing with the same food as above available at no cost)
- Wrap up between 2-3 PM
Register at fvlhs.org today!
Note: At this point, we don't know the availability of the banquet room for additional seating, so please be aware there may be limited seating at the end of the event.