Christmas Week Dress-Up Days:
- Tuesday - Christmas Character
- Wednesday - Nativity
- Thursday - Class Color (Sr. - Red; Jr. - Green; So. - White; Fr. - Blue)
- Friday - Christmas Morning
Students about to take their first CAPP course in Spring 2019 must apply now. We ask that all Spring 2019 applications be completed before students leave for winter break. Please check your email for link and/or see your guidance counselor.
No Valley Transit Thurs. and Fri. afternoon. All other buses will run accordingly.
Students, please check your email with the subject line "Food Service Feedback."
FVL Book Club, check the Google Classroom.
- Turn in your travel permission form if you are traveling over the Christmas break. If you are leaving the country, you need to have Mrs. U sign your I-20 so that you can re-enter the country. See Mrs. U with questions.
- TONIGHT, come to the FACE room (2227) from 3:15-4:45 PM for snacks, hot chocolate, cookie decorating, and Christmas crafts.
Students interested in making course changes for 2nd semester are encouraged to see their guidance counselor before Christmas. Some courses have limited availability.
Pitching camp forms are due to Coach Kramer by Dec. 20.