Winter Formal: Saturday, Feb. 9 from 7:30-11:30 PM
- Location: Liberty Hall in Kimberly
- Tickets will be sold Tues.-Fri. over lunch periods out of the canteen for $10 (NO tickets sold at the door)
- You will need your school ID to get into the dance.
Anyone planning to play football next year, we will have a quick meeting right after school on Wednesday in the PE room.
Guitarists: Those wishing to play for chapel on Monday, Feb. 11 should get the music from Mr. Zunker on Monday or Tuesday.
Math team practice on Thursday at 3:25. Make plans to come--it is the last practice before the meet on Feb. 11.
Boys golf team: If interested, please sign up in the School Office. An informational meeting is scheduled for March 4.
Medical Mentoring offers students the opportunity to shadow a medical professional during the summer months. If interested, please see Mr. Zunker by Feb. 7. Registration must be completed by the end of February.
Seniors: Baby pictures due Feb. 14.
MLC admission counselors will be here on Thursday and Friday. Any students considering a career as a pastor, teacher, or staff minister, please sign up with Pastor Wenzel today.
- Freshmen-Juniors: Deadline to request classes for next year is Friday.
- Interested in the FVTC automotive program for next year? Talk with Mr. Charron by Wednesday (see email from Mrs. Fowler).
- Taking a UW-Oshkosh College CAPP course this semester? Deadline to complete FVL registration form is Friday (see Skyward for link).