- Saturday, February 9 from 7:30-11:30 PM
- At Liberty Hall in Kimberly
- Tickets will be sold over the lunch periods out of the canteen for $10 (No tickets will be sold at the door)
- You'll need your school ID to get into the dance
Volunteers are needed for the Run For Lives event. Sign up at RunForLives2019.com under the Volunteer tab.
Boys golf team: If interested in golf, please sign up in the School Office. An informational meeting is scheduled for March 4.
Medical Mentoring offers students the opportunity to shadow a medical professional during the summer months. If you are interested in this program, please see Mr. Zunker by Thursday, Feb. 7. Registration must be completed by the end of February.
Seniors: Baby pictures are due Feb. 14.
- Freshmen-Juniors: The deadline to request classes for next year is TODAY.
- Taking a UW-Oshkosh College CAPP class this semester? Deadline to complete FVL registration form is TODAY (See Skyward for the link)
Lawrence Pitching Camp: Sunday 1-2:30 PM at the Warehouse
Open Cages: Sunday 2:45-4 PM at the Warehouse with special guest Hitting Instructor Nate Paul and former Ripon College assistant Mac Schumann.