Appeals for Eligibility: Watch your emails & check your grades. Appeals for Eligibility are due 11/6 by 8 AM.
Groups meeting during Wednesday's meeting time:
- Anyone interested in softball: Meet in Mrs. Wilson's room (2418)
- Book club: Please bring your book to return and a phone or device to play a game.
Open gyms this week:
- Tuesday: Girls @ 3:20-4:15, Boys @ 4:15-5:15
- Wednesday: Boys @ 3:20-4:15, Girls @ 4:15-5:15
- Thursday: Girls @ 3:20-4:15, Boys @ 4:15-5:15
- Friday: TBD
- Mrs. Dorn is looking for volunteers to help with registration and serving food at grade school dance camp on Saturday, 11/9 from 10:30 AM-2 PM. Please see Mrs. Dorn if interested.
- See Mr. Loberger for more details on volunteering for an event on 11/30.
Students interested in taking an AP exam: Complete the online registration form & payment by 11/14.
- Meet in the wrestling room after school on Wednesday to roll out mats.
- Open mats on Thursday and Friday this week, and Monday, Wednesday, Friday of next week
Copies of the Lutheran Loop newspaper are available from newstands by the Tower Entrance and the Commons Entrance. Pick up your free copy!
Outdoor Club: There will be an apple bake-off on Thursday from 3:30-5 in the FACE room. Watch your email for more info.