Art Club will meet on 9/30 in the sculpture room after school. We will be working on making a pattern for an outdoor mural project. Email Mrs. Schlawin to sign up; space is limited.
Picture re-takes are on 10/1. Those students who did not get their picture taken on orientation day or would like re-takes, go to the small gym on 10/1 from 7:30-9:30 AM. Please bring your original photo package with you.
Competition Cheer Tryouts are on 10/8 from 4-6:30 PM in the FVL Commons.
- Open gyms to learn tryout material will be held on 10/5 & 10/7 from 4-6 PM. These are not mandatory.
- Masks are required. Cheer or athletic shoes required. Bring a water bottle. No jewelry.
Students interested in singing for chapel this school year: Please sign up with Pastor Wenzel.
Seniors: Headshots for the yearbook are due 10/31.
Fun Run: Martin Luther College is hosting its annual Sprinter Campus 1-mile Fun Run this week. This year, it is a virtual worldwide event. Search "2020 MLC Fun Run" on Facebook to register and be eligible for prizes. See Pastor Wenzel for more details.
Homecoming Week (10/5-10/9):
- Theme: Road Trip
- Auditions: Sun., 9/27 from 4-6 PM
- Rehearsal: Sun., 10/4 from 4-6 PM
- Frolic: Wed., 10/7 (during the school day)
- Seniors interested in being an MC, talk to Mr. U ASAP
- Pep Rally: Thurs., 10/8 (during the school day)