God's Garden Child Care is hiring an After-School Assistant Teacher! This position is Monday-Friday from 2:30-5:30 PM. Seniors with a 4th set or 8th set building pass, this is the opportunity for you!
God's Garden Child Care is a part of Immanuel Lutheran's ministry in Greenville. The center is located at W7265 School Rd, Greenville, WI 54942.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide care and protection for each child, always taking his/her health, safety, and well-being into consideration.
- Support the overall development of each child through a Christ-centered and relationship-based environment.
- Implement lesson plans.
- Implement devotion time and developmentally appropriate activities for children ages 3-12 years old.
- Assist the Lead Teacher and Director in creating developmentally appropriate lessons and activities.
- Participate in and guide children during outdoor and indoor play.
- Attend monthly staff meetings, staff training, and in-services.
- Be 18 years or older
- Be an active member of a WELS congregation
- Possess a strong ability in relating to child development and parental relationships
For a printable application, visit childcare.immluth.org. Fill out the form and return to the Immanuel Lutheran School Office in Greenville.
Questions? Contact Kim Liebhart (firstname.lastname@example.org).